Thursday, May 8, 2008

Jefferson Davis Park in Oregon




Gentlemen:

It's been a labor of love, to be sure, but the Jefferson Davis Park is almost done. I am so proud of what has been accomplished in a short time! I just wanted to share a couple of photos with you from the day of our dedication to give you an idea of what the new park looks like. Interstate-5 is immediately behind the photographer, not 40 feet from the front entrance to the park!

Drop me a line, let me know what you think or if you have any questions. I can send photos of the Pacific-Northwest Convention and Ball as well, if you're interested.

Thanks for your support,

Brent Jacobs-- Col. Isaac W. Smith Camp #458 - Portland, OR


Oregon Division Commander


"Let no personal prejudice interfere with good of the Cause."Brig. Gen. M. Jeff Thompson, CSA